Page not loading completely

Hello @Spirited

I don't know if this is a known issue, but in the past the "Infrequent issues loading a page (solution: refresh)." already happened to me, but now the page just wont load when it's too big.

This page topic208-70.html won't fully load. If I get to the "view-source" page it will display the entire HTML with all user posts, but when loading it normally it will just stop.
Captura de tela 2024-04-16 130951.png Captura de tela 2024-04-16 130951.png Viewed 644 times 101.1 KiB
cooldown.dev_topic208-70.html.png cooldown.dev_topic208-70.html.png Viewed 644 times 3.32 MiB
It happens with me in any browser and I also tried not logged in. Am I being bullied? xD

Don't PM me, I won't give Canyon 6192 complete lua or database.

Yup, thanks for the feedback. It's something I've tried investigating a few times now with the host provider. It doesn't appear to be a forum related issue, and the host provider isn't giving me sufficient details. They just told me to clear my cache and then refuse to acknowledge the issue. I've wondered if it's related to the SEO system that the forum has implemented, since that's also causing issues with some of the links and navigation, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to investigate further yet. For now, a temporary solution is to just reload the page. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe in the near future, we could consider migrating the forum to IPS given their existing migration tooling.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website

Spirited wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:51 pm Yup, thanks for the feedback. It's something I've tried investigating a few times now with the host provider. It doesn't appear to be a forum related issue, and the host provider isn't giving me sufficient details. They just told me to clear my cache and then refuse to acknowledge the issue. I've wondered if it's related to the SEO system that the forum has implemented, since that's also causing issues with some of the links and navigation, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to investigate further yet. For now, a temporary solution is to just reload the page. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe in the near future, we could consider migrating the forum to IPS given their existing migration tooling.
Sadly reloading the page isn't resolving the issue anymore. I'll be able to reply my topic only when it gets to the next page eheheh

Konichu wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:07 pm
Spirited wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:51 pm Yup, thanks for the feedback. It's something I've tried investigating a few times now with the host provider. It doesn't appear to be a forum related issue, and the host provider isn't giving me sufficient details. They just told me to clear my cache and then refuse to acknowledge the issue. I've wondered if it's related to the SEO system that the forum has implemented, since that's also causing issues with some of the links and navigation, but I haven't had a whole lot of time to investigate further yet. For now, a temporary solution is to just reload the page. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe in the near future, we could consider migrating the forum to IPS given their existing migration tooling.
Sadly reloading the page isn't resolving the issue anymore. I'll be able to reply my topic only when it gets to the next page eheheh
Oh gosh, alright. I'll see if there's anything I can figure out.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

Alright, I performed a few upgrades and disabled the SEO friendly URL plugin we were using. Let me know if you're still experiencing problems loading that page or not.
Interested in my work?

It still not working. After many refreshes (seriously many) it loaded a little further once (not the entire page).

The page has been fully downloaded, but it's not being completely drawn. (There are no errors in console)

Attachments
Captura de tela 2024-04-17 160110.png Captura de tela 2024-04-17 160110.png Viewed 616 times 34.66 KiB
Captura de tela 2024-04-17 155738.png Captura de tela 2024-04-17 155738.png Viewed 618 times 370.47 KiB
Captura de tela 2024-04-17 155727.png Captura de tela 2024-04-17 155727.png Viewed 618 times 335.94 KiB

Yeah, it's been really difficult to figure out the root cause because of that, unfortunately. Have you tried completely clearing all of your browser cache? I'll see what else I can figure out on the server end. Unfortunately, the logs are just full of upload attack denials.
Interested in my work?

Spirited wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:31 pm Yeah, it's been really difficult to figure out the root cause because of that, unfortunately. Have you tried completely clearing all of your browser cache? I'll see what else I can figure out on the server end. Unfortunately, the logs are just full of upload attack denials.
I've even tried in a brand new browser :/ idk if this issue is just with me, but clearing cache, logout, relogin, everything seems the same. I mainly use Edge now, but Chrome, OperaGX and Firefox have the same behavior :(

OperaGX even loaded the page fully ONCE. After that even cleaning cache, cookies and everything kept loading the page incompletely.

Konichu wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:07 pm
Spirited wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:31 pm Yeah, it's been really difficult to figure out the root cause because of that, unfortunately. Have you tried completely clearing all of your browser cache? I'll see what else I can figure out on the server end. Unfortunately, the logs are just full of upload attack denials.
I've even tried in a brand new browser :/ idk if this issue is just with me, but clearing cache, logout, relogin, everything seems the same. I mainly use Edge now, but Chrome, OperaGX and Firefox have the same behavior :(

OperaGX even loaded the page fully ONCE. After that even cleaning cache, cookies and everything kept loading the page incompletely.
I have loaded the page multiple times (even cleared cache quite a few times). I don't think it's related to the board but your PC.
I have even tested it on my phone and it worked just fine for me.
Want to play a worthwhile server which has been active for more than 4 years?
https://primalconquer.com