Classic Conquer Online

Welcome! Classic Conquer Online is a private server based on the game we all grew up on. Over time however it has had plenty of improvements and content added to spice up gameplay. We have been live since August of 2020 and at the beginning of 2022 we launched our EU server. Both servers are extremely active and have maintained a steady playerbase.

Features:
Never before seen client!
2nd Rebirth - Level 130 - +9
Grotto
Daily Quests
Dis City
City Wars - If your guild wins a city war you gain bonuses on the maps connected to that city!
Prestige System - After level 130 2nd Rebirth you can continue leveling to gain various benefits to your stats.
Legendary Items - Dragonballs with stars on them have begun to drop across the world of conquer! Using them you can further enhance your gear to add special effects to it!
and.. much more!

Come check out our server at https://conqueronline.net/

There are many updates being planned for the near future.

Classic Conquer Online

I love this version of the game. I think it's the best of all the classic servers I've played. The work done on the user interface is almost perfect. However, obtaining items is relatively easier than in the official game from years ago. It doesn't feel right that it's so easy to get a full set of elite items, when in the original game it was extremely difficult to get a full set of unique or elite items, let alone superior quality or sock items. It's definitely the best classic server in HD, but it's not perfect. It also has a good number of users.

Excuse my bad English, my native language is Spanish
New member of this forum, lover of ancient Chinese MMORPGs, seeking knowledge and sharing ideas, I am a professional illustrator, 2D artist, graphic designer, conceptual artist, and animator. I am on an archaeological search for the alpha versions of three video games by NetDragon, formerly known as TQ.