Guide: Server Development Wiki

Introduction

When developing a private server for Conquer Online, it's important to match a patch's defined packet structures and encryption to maintain client/server interoperability. Our board's development wiki for packet structures is hosted on GitLab, a free and open git repository hosting website. Enjoy, and please contribute.

How to Contribute

All articles are written in Markdown. To make an edit to an article or write a new page, simply clone the Git repository, make your edit, and push the commit. Currently, this requires that you be assigned a Contributor role on GitLab. Hopefully in the future, GitLab will support pull requests for Wiki-style repos. If you're not a contributor on the repo, you can post your change below and I'll update the wiki on your behalf. Thanks for your interest.

Link

Wiki Home
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website