Client: Using decrypted server.dat

Hello, very good guide, thanks for the contribution. However, I have tried without success, I try it in version 5187 and 5065, maybe I am doing something wrong and I do not realize it yet :confused: , I also wanted to comment that the files are damaged, that says the winrar and therefore does not allow , also from the mega link, if someone can upload it I would appreciate it, since I am trying to delete only the files but not replacing it.
And excuse my English xD :joy: :tongueout:

YoungTrainer150 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:48 pm Hello, very good guide, thanks for the contribution. However, I have tried without success, I try it in version 5187 and 5065, maybe I am doing something wrong and I do not realize it yet :confused: , I also wanted to comment that the files are damaged, that says the winrar and therefore does not allow , also from the mega link, if someone can upload it I would appreciate it, since I am trying to delete only the files but not replacing it.
And excuse my English xD :joy: :tongueout:
you don't need the files with version 5187 and 5065, so don't worry about that.
I've never tried it with older clients then the 5517, so this guide is not an 'copy-paste' guide for you.

Try it with one of the versions thats already been worked out in the main post, if thats working for you, you can try it again with one of the older clients.

darkfox wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:56 pm I am learning from this, thanks.

TQAnp and TQPlat Zip is broken, can reupload?
Broken? Like the link? I can download it just fine.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website

Hi Adrian, very good tutorial, I am trying to crack the Server.dat of the v6609 client, but I have failed several times, I cannot get the list of servers to display in the quickpay.dat file,I tried to download your outenserver.xml but it is corrupted when I try to extract the file.

I have used an outenserver.xml
I did it but still can't get it done..

I follow all the steps perfectly but I still can't get the servers to show up.

Thanks for your help.

this is the one i use:
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png Viewed 6553 times 69.47 KiB
Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_2.png Viewed 6553 times 34.82 KiB

hi, guys. I've been offline for long time. I'm sorry to hear that you have been into problems to download the files.

in fact, the files were damaged (maybe a problem with forum server that might corrupted the files).

but, good news! I've re-uploaded the files, so you may now unzip without problems.

let me know if the files are okay now.
sincerely,
adrian
software engineer