Canyon Suite: A Comet project (for 6192)

Hello, I needed help, I left the GameServer and LoginServer online, registered a new account in the database using hash, configured the client, tried to log in, used an account and put a different password, with the intention of observing the login server , and as expected the incorrect password error appeared, after that I tried to log in again, using the correct password the login server didn't give any message, but in the game client it stuck on the ''Logging in the account'' login screen, like Before you gave the wrong password, I can discard the client's part, right? the configuration is correct.

Alisson wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:48 pm Hello, I needed help, I left the GameServer and LoginServer online, registered a new account in the database using hash, configured the client, tried to log in, used an account and put a different password, with the intention of observing the login server , and as expected the incorrect password error appeared, after that I tried to log in again, using the correct password the login server didn't give any message, but in the game client it stuck on the ''Logging in the account'' login screen, like Before you gave the wrong password, I can discard the client's part, right? the configuration is correct.
You need to debug this yourself, check if the player data is being transferred between both servers, which packet has been sent/recv last and track if it was a login, game or network issue. And also make sure that your realm is properly set up on your database.
kennylovecode wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:54 am Hello my friend , when i start the project .... game server can't connect login server , Because the database does not have this “Realm” record.... How can i get this record .... or i can insert a record to fixed this problem?
You need to register your new realm, if you need to see how it's done just take the Piglet repository and see the realm management page.

Don't PM me, I won't give Canyon 6192 complete lua or database.

Alisson wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:29 pm So I think I figured it out, I didn't configure the api part of the accs, I'll try to remove it and add it via mysql.
Just define the preprocessor variable USE_MYSQL_DB
https://gitlab.com/world-conquer-online ... =heads#L21

Just add a try/catch block to avoid logins getting stuck if DB is not online
https://gitlab.com/world-conquer-online ... e=heads#L7

Don't PM me, I won't give Canyon 6192 complete lua or database.

The first , thanks for shared !
I believe it's driven by a spirit of dedication

But when I cloned the code repository locally, I found that I wanted to compile the source code and run it. . . This requires me to have strong code reading skills

Moreover, the database is not complete, and project files often have missing configuration items.
For example, when I tried to run the Canyon.GM.Panel project, even the most basic database link string was not included in the configuration items. I needed to compare them one by one and improve them.
Then you have to modify the warehousing mapping, and the table name does not correspond. . . .

Maybe I need to spend a lot of time on this, and there is no guidance document. . .

But it's still cool. This is best one of the `Conquer Online` open source projects I've seen that has a clearer structure and is easier to manage later.
And the structure of the database is also very clear, basically consistent with the official library, which surprised me. Unfortunately, there is no data reference.

Of course, this is also thanks to "Fang"'s open source contribution to the infrastructure project Comet.

Hope this gets better and better. . . .