Canyon Suite: A Comet project (for 6192)

I've been away for a few time but I may talk about some decisions now xD (so much work was driving me mad, so I had to leave some things behind).
I actually did not leave REST, it works well for me (except when I forget to renew my SSL certificates and login crashes lol), I just did that change to the code so less people ask me "how to set up the source". Canyon of course has a few steps more than common sources but it's not impossible, there are people using it already.
I'll actually look into some recommendations you both gave above haha, I am building a prototype of Canyon which I called Long (very creative Konichu) and I am attempting new stuff on it, including a copy of TQ modules using DLLs

[img]http://i.epvpimg.com/d4RJaab.png[/img]

[img]http://i.epvpimg.com/fWYeaab.png[/img]

I actually did all the communication via socket because I just didn't like the design of a two way rpc (or my code was ugly idk), also it's was easy at the time to setup network security and etc.
About the APIs I thought it was a good idea to authenticate and get stuff from them because after seting up contracts all I need to do is change the APIs code, it was good to fix bugs in the ban and vip system without needing to restart anything from the server.
I'm also studying and trying to implement C3 on OpenGL to maybe bring to the community a starter pack for a new Conquer client.
Last edited by Konichu on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don't PM me, I won't give Canyon 6192 complete lua or database.

Canyon Suite: A Comet project (for 6192)

Baloony wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:14 pm Could it be from the missing actions and tasks? Does jumping work fine for you, also attacking makes the mob disappear until i move again, are theese known bugs?

I would love to contribute
No, Canyon has been used in a live server that reached over 180 concurrent accounts. But I may take a look into it soon, I've been working on some stuff lately and haven't been developing Canyon.

Don't PM me, I won't give Canyon 6192 complete lua or database.