August 16-17: Website outages

Hi all,

Our web hosting provider for Cooldown will be performing a migration to new web servers starting in 24 hours. This may take up to 24 hours to complete, so please be patient while the work is done. During that time, Cooldown will be unavailable for unknown amounts of time. I'll be sure to monitor the migration's progress tomorrow and ensure it goes smoothly. Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Spirited
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website

August 16-17: Website outages

All clear. I updated our DNS records for Cloudflare with the new server details, so everything should be good to go now.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website