World Conquer Online - v5065

I'm not good advertising, so I'll try to make it quick.
World Conquer Online is a Conquer Server developed over version 5065. It's meant to be a hard server, which means low drops and 5x exp boost only. The server market is targeted to use only items players find hunting and CPs are used only for specific items and garments, so you can't buy Stones (+n), gems (normal, refined or super), meteor, dragon balls (and you also cannot exchange Dragon Balls for CPs). Classic quests are being added and new events are being created. Server is going to be released tomorrow (Dec, 11) at 18:00 (GMT -3) America/Sao_Paulo timezone.

Why I am releasing here if the website is completely in portuguese?
This server is mainly made for brazilians, yep, but the game itself is entirely in english. NPCs are in english, game interface and everything, but the site already have the structure to work on multilanguage and it'll be translated soon. Also, if the server runs fine I am planning on openning a new server after a few months to target other places of the world. :)

The Game Server is coded using Comet and I hope I'm doing a good work haha. The server has been upgraded to use .NET 5 already (Also the website uses .NET 5).
I'll work to make the website disponible in english asap.
Official Website: https://worldconquer.online
Register Page: https://worldconquer.online/Register
Download Page: https://worldconquer.online/Downloads
Guides: https://worldconquer.online/Guides

And the website already have a linkback to this forum :D

Don't PM me, I won't give Canyon 6192 complete lua or database.

Good luck! Let me know how your initial tests go for that task based socket system. I think this is the first server to come online using Comet as a base, so I'm crossing my fingers for you that everything works as intended.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website

Spirited wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:16 pm Good luck! Let me know how your initial tests go for that task based socket system. I think this is the first server to come online using Comet as a base, so I'm crossing my fingers for you that everything works as intended.
It's going well.
Got 150 online players and no delay ingame.

great and stable server. good to see how its going, Lipe!
I follow WC since it was Ftw start (I guess), CDD, and now... great to see your evolution as well!
wish you best luck!
sincerely,
adrian
software engineer

adrian wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:53 am great and stable server. good to see how its going, Lipe!
I follow WC since it was Ftw start (I guess), CDD, and now... great to see your evolution as well!
wish you best luck!
Sorry XD didn't see it before. Thank you Adrian :D
We've been covering each other for a long while tho haha

It's a complete failure, thread may be closed. I don't deserve oppening a server. Server will remain open for a few months because I paid it for a long while, but it doesn't really have players.
I aint closing it.

@Spirited

Closed as requested. You've got talent, Konichu. Don't give up.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website