Client: Using decrypted server.dat

Hm, without going into a lot of detail about how I currently host this website... a lot of things would be broken here if there was file corruption. I'll keep an eye on this though.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website

Spirited wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:14 pm Hm, without going into a lot of detail about how I currently host this website... a lot of things would be broken here if there was file corruption. I'll keep an eye on this though.
I got into same thought, as I didnt see other file corruption in other threads... but, I have these files backed up, so no problem.

and btw, did you take a look to see if it is possible to use this tutorial to get in a way to apply your own encryption to server.dat?
sincerely,
adrian
software engineer

I haven't, no. I've been unfortunately very busy. The most progress I've made on client mods / hacks is my Dragon project. I've been pretty swamped at work since then. I hope to return to project work again at some point.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website