Page not loading completely

Omicron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:07 pm
Konichu wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:07 pm
Spirited wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:31 pm Yeah, it's been really difficult to figure out the root cause because of that, unfortunately. Have you tried completely clearing all of your browser cache? I'll see what else I can figure out on the server end. Unfortunately, the logs are just full of upload attack denials.
I've even tried in a brand new browser :/ idk if this issue is just with me, but clearing cache, logout, relogin, everything seems the same. I mainly use Edge now, but Chrome, OperaGX and Firefox have the same behavior :(

OperaGX even loaded the page fully ONCE. After that even cleaning cache, cookies and everything kept loading the page incompletely.
I have loaded the page multiple times (even cleared cache quite a few times). I don't think it's related to the board but your PC.
I have even tested it on my phone and it worked just fine for me.
It's happened to me as well. It's hard to diagnose, but even with all caches and extensions off, it can happen. I suspect it's some sort of bug in the forum software tied to the session, but I'm not sure how best to address that. Could you try logging out, clearing everything, and then visiting that page again?
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website

Omicron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:07 pm I have loaded the page multiple times (even cleared cache quite a few times). I don't think it's related to the board but your PC.
Only if this is a hardware issue. I have my Windows installed in two different M2, one for work which has all my programming stuff and one for gaming (which has only games) and it does not work in both.
Spirited wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm It's happened to me as well. It's hard to diagnose, but even with all caches and extensions off, it can happen. I suspect it's some sort of bug in the forum software tied to the session, but I'm not sure how best to address that. Could you try logging out, clearing everything, and then visiting that page again?
Maybe a regional issue? idk
Clearing everything also do not work. Since I aint using Chrome I just cleaned everything and it didn't even load the entire page once.
A friend is also with the same issue

Don't PM me, I won't give Canyon 6192 complete lua or database.

Okay, I went ahead and modified the board software to disable the cache, just for testing. Let me know if you still encounter the error after clearing your browser's cache and cookies as well.

Edit: I have one other thing I can try if that doesn't resolve the issue.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

Spirited wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:42 pm
Omicron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:07 pm
Konichu wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:07 pm

I've even tried in a brand new browser :/ idk if this issue is just with me, but clearing cache, logout, relogin, everything seems the same. I mainly use Edge now, but Chrome, OperaGX and Firefox have the same behavior :(

OperaGX even loaded the page fully ONCE. After that even cleaning cache, cookies and everything kept loading the page incompletely.
I have loaded the page multiple times (even cleared cache quite a few times). I don't think it's related to the board but your PC.
It's happened to me as well. It's hard to diagnose, but even with all caches and extensions off, it can happen. I suspect it's some sort of bug in the forum software tied to the session, but I'm not sure how best to address that. Could you try logging out, clearing everything, and then visiting that page again?

Tried with different browsers, different devices and no issues on my end.
Want to play a worthwhile server which has been active for more than 4 years?
https://primalconquer.com

Okay, since we determined that the board's SEO wasn't the issue, I've re-enabled it. That way, we don't fall too much in Google's indexing and avoid indexing collisions. I also went ahead and fixed up some of the issues with jumping to the latest posts and such. Let me know if this continues to be an issue, but hopefully disabling the cache on the board helps.
Interested in my work?