Upgrading Current Client

rabbitdev wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:17 pm
Spirited wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:58 am Yeah, I have a full mirror of patches here: co-private-servers/guide-client-downloads-t8.html
Thanks! Is there a thread post somewhere related to steps to do when upgrading a source? I am thinking, if you're updating a client, there has to be changed in the source as well.
Yeah, a lot can change depending on the patches you're trying to upgrade a source between. I wouldn't imagine there'd be any guides since sources are all different and patches are all different. Which patches are you going between?
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website

Upgrading Current Client

Spirited wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:53 pm
rabbitdev wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:17 pm
Spirited wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:58 am Yeah, I have a full mirror of patches here: co-private-servers/guide-client-downloads-t8.html
Thanks! Is there a thread post somewhere related to steps to do when upgrading a source? I am thinking, if you're updating a client, there has to be changed in the source as well.
Yeah, a lot can change depending on the patches you're trying to upgrade a source between. I wouldn't imagine there'd be any guides since sources are all different and patches are all different. Which patches are you going between?
Was planning to add the Arena Qualifier into my client. Not sure what patch is that tho

Upgrading Current Client

rabbitdev wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:00 pm Was planning to add the Arena Qualifier into my client. Not sure what patch is that tho
Well, there's a thread for that too. Hehe
co-private-servers/guide-client-patch-notes-t9.html
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website