Hello World! Alassian here

Hello,

My name is Bryan, but you can call me alassian or lassy. I randomly found this forums when I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to see how conquer online was doing. I went on r/cqonline and now I'm here! I played CO in '07-'12 then played some private servers for a year or two. Last May I graduated from college with my BA in Computer Science and BA in Statistics. Now I'm working 9-5 as a Software Engineer at a bank. Gaming has always been my favorite hobby before college. I rarely played any games during college because of I was preoccupied with other things. Because of covid, I rekindled my passion and desire to game and meet new people in them. Currently playing GW2 and TFT, let me know if you ever want to play :3

I want to learn more about game development! I think tinkering around with CO open sources would be interesting and a good place to learn more. Anyays, I am excited to meet more people here!

Hello World! Alassian here

Hey, welcome to the community! Congrats on your BA in Computer Science and Statistics! Let me know if you have any questions about Conquer Online development. There're a few good private servers I know as well. Be careful about people approaching you with ideas, btw. There're a lot of scams in the Conquer Online community (we'll do our best to filter that out here). Good luck, and have fun!

By the way - GW2 rocks!
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website