Hi there, i'm Mugaru

Hi there,

Have been around on EPVP since 2007 or something, then started to feel the community there was dieing and posting only shit questions, so was just learning C# from the good resources around.
Then end 2018 i found Cooldown.io, stopped being active there because if private reasons but learned alot of things.
End of November i found out that Cooldown.io shutted down so been looking around for a while and today i found out that Cooldown made kind of a restart here and spirited is still active!

So i'm hoping to make a lot more progress in C# and also hope to contribute to these boards with stuff i found out.

Any questions are welcome :-)!
Hope to have a great and learningful time here.

Kind regards,

Mugaru

Hi there, i'm Mugaru

Welcome back! For sure the goal of this version of Cooldown is to keep it up for the foreseeable future. I'm now in full control of all finances and resources for Cooldown, and I've tied that in with my portfolio website's spending accounts. Now that we're using free software, we should be good from here on out. Apologies for the downtime and shifting around. What are your plans for learning C#? Do you have a project in mind?
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website

Hi there, i'm Mugaru

Spirited wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 pm Welcome back! For sure the goal of this version of Cooldown is to keep it up for the foreseeable future. I'm now in full control of all finances and resources for Cooldown, and I've tied that in with my portfolio website's spending accounts. Now that we're using free software, we should be good from here on out. Apologies for the downtime and shifting around. What are your plans for learning C#? Do you have a project in mind?
Thanks, i see.. costs of webservers can be high..
Hope to see Cooldown grow an amazing community in the future.

I think C# is a great language for multiple purposes, i don't really have any plans at the moment, but my wish is to someday write my own Conquer source.
I'm a daily webdeveloper, so C# is a little bit different, but when you write your web languages in OOP and understand a bit of the C# language, it isn't that hard to learn.

Hi there, i'm Mugaru

Mugaru wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:19 am Thanks, i see.. costs of webservers can be high..
Hope to see Cooldown grow an amazing community in the future.

I think C# is a great language for multiple purposes, i don't really have any plans at the moment, but my wish is to someday write my own Conquer source.
I'm a daily webdeveloper, so C# is a little bit different, but when you write your web languages in OOP and understand a bit of the C# language, it isn't that hard to learn.
Oh, the cost is fine. I'm not paying any more money by serving Cooldown at this time, besides the domain which is on auto-renew with alert notifications. It's really no hassle for me - I'm glad to be able to share my hobbies with people. Making a Conquer Online private server has a lot of gotchas if you're writing from scratch. Maybe that's something I can start a discussion about... but also just be prepared to fail a few times. It's going to be a pretty steep climb for your first month, but you'll start to learn a lot in a short amount of time after - so keep with it.
Interested in my work?

If you wanna learn more about me and my projects: visit my portfolio website. There, you can find my free, open-source work and articles about game development. Due to contractual restrictions: I am not available for job requests or volunteer work.

About Me | GitLab Profile | Website